Wednesday 11 January 2012

The perfect thing to do...

Well, Christmas has been and gone, and so has the New year celebrations. I hope that you all got some lovely gifts, I know I did and my favourite, by a long way was my new Crafters Devotional. A book so brilliant and magnificent, words cannot begin to describe it! But a picture can...

...such a fabulous gift from my mum! It has really helped to inspire me, for instance the other day I carved and created my own rubber stamp out of an old eraser, I now have a swallow stamp which will no doubtedly appear as my background soon! My mum has officially become my guru to the creative world! It is an important thing to have and she offers me guidance and direction when it comes to Blue Sky Designs, I have alot to thank her for, including the all important and numerous trips to Hobby Craft, incidently, where I live at the moment!

Blue Sky
x

No comments:

Post a Comment