Thursday 24 November 2011

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT

In almost 3 hours Blue Sky will be setting up her stall at her first craft fair!!!! I am so excited and rather nervous! There was a last minute dash to Hobby Craft this morning, the production of 10 more button rings and a glorious button hairclip for me to wear tonight and that I instantly wished I had bought more of the materials to make them because then I could have sold them!!! There will be mulled wine, minced pies and all manner of Christmas merriment! Demonstrations from La Tete Ou Tou and My Secret Kitchen will also take place! So sit tight for photos, wish me luck and fingers crossed!!!!

Blue Sky
x

These new hairclips will be done in a range of button types and will be on sale at the next craft fair of show by Blue Sky for £4

No comments:

Post a Comment